Inman Holdings Property: Tenant Benefits
Inman Holdings' premises at 10, 12, 14, 16 Parr Boulevard offers an exceptional package of benefits that we believe will appeal to tenants throughout the Bolton and Caledon area.
CHB-468 zoning allows for a variety of uses including (but not limited to): business office, training facility, financial institution, medical office, day nursery, industrial use/warehouse, motor vehicle rental, sales, repair and service centre, animal hospital, factory outlet, fitness centre.
- New construction (2010)
- 2-storey office building (10 Parr Blvd.)
- 3 ground floor buildings (12, 14, 16 Parr Blvd.)
- Available space ranges from 800 sq. ft. to 30,000 sq. ft.
- High quality finishes
- Ideal for tenants looking to improve their brand
- Very little “new construction” competition in the Bolton/Caledon business node
- Prominent signage
- Multiple amenities in close proximity
- Accessible and efficient transportation infrastructure provides direct access to Canadian, American and International markets
- Roads: Highways 400, 401, 407, 410, 427 and QEW
- Rail: Both CP and CN Railway intermodal terminals
- Air: Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) is located 30 minutes south of Caledon. There is also a regional airport in Caledon which offers two paved runways and two paved taxiways, which serve major Ontario destinations and thousands of other North American airports.